Spring is springing and the snow in our yard is slowly melting away. That means it's time for Hunter and I to head outside and clean up the yard. I went out the other day armed with a shovel and a garbage bag and found:
- Two (2) tails. Both brown in colour and both fairly bushy.
- One (1) men's long sleeve cotton shirt. Navy blue, size large.
- One (1) navy blue tea towel.
- One (1) beer. As with all things valuable, you'll have to describe it to me before you get it back. You have until 5:00 today.
- One (1) full can of paint thinner. Ace Hardware brand.
- One (1) toy pistol with an orange cap on the muzzle.
- One (1) burgundy toque.
None of it belongs to us, so if you happen to be the owner(s) of any of this stuff, please give me a call. Here is a photo of a tail. Whomever or whatever owns it must surely be missing it.